Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ToC Lunch raid...:)

2 posters

Go down

ToC Lunch raid...:) Empty ToC Lunch raid...:)

Post  Leannah Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:25 am

Well i guess this is a step to becomming hardcore gamer ...Smile But me and Bere, Hoeg, Happy want to try ToC today at 12.00 pm at lunch and we need a tank...Smile Im at work but will go home for lunch so we can try it....Smile I think we have the tactic down pretty good and the drops are realy nice and sins many off use are bussie tonight we thought we do a lunch HC instead...Smile

SO we need a tank...Smile Sil, Buc, and if tesh get his smook signals working...Smile

Plz reply if you can or if you cant so we knowe....Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

ToC Lunch raid...:) Empty Re: ToC Lunch raid...:)

Post  Silahco Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:25 am

Eish, Crying or Very sad that it is gonna be really tight for me to get home by 12, I have taken a half day leave for the long weekend, which means I can leave at 12 from the office, but won't be home before 12:10 - 12:15 if I really charge home, and then my friends are picking me up at around 14:00 again to go away for the weekend. And seeing that I wanted to do 101 instances last night i have not finish packing yet.

If one of the other tanks find it easier to go then they can go, other wise i'll go, you will all just need to be ready that when I get home that we can go immediatly. Very Happy.

Silahco

Back to top Go down