Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

its time for cataclysm!

+10
schaah
Spiderspy
Gredeth
Happytree
Teshija
Berg
Silahco
Leannah
Buculus
jockepocke0
14 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

its time for cataclysm! - Page 2 Empty Re: its time for cataclysm!

Post  Buculus Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:11 am

It'll be fun Very Happy Like good old days when we didn't know what's around the corner leveling through Azeroth Very Happy Remember our epic dungeon runs? Very Happy That was great, great fun Very Happy I'm looking forward to experience it once more Smile

I think I'll try Worgen as well but I'll never leave Horde side Smile We have ally guild on Ravenholdt up and running so why not to use it if we want to have some fun in new areas on Ally side? Smile

I'll lvl up holy cow and goblin rogue Very Happy Wondering if those cars are from engi or what? Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:19 am

Dont know but Ill pick up one last when you guys decide. Think Ill skip tanking for thet run and do some healing Smile
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Happytree Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:05 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo!!! the only reason ive been leveling my belf pala was because i couldnt be a tauren pala!!! /sadface but at least i can finaly lvl a tauren priest <333 and im going to play a goblin shammy so i can have totems bigger than me XD
Happytree
Happytree

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:43 am

Look at this Very Happy hehe

Guild Advancement

We continued with the presentation discussing exciting new features that will provide guilds with avenues to further advance, both on an individual basis and as a whole that culminates into a more immersive level of guild development. With these upcoming guild advancement features, guilds will be able to acquire talents and provide guild members with leveling benefits, as well as acquire guild achievements, guild professions, and other cool features.

Guild Leveling and Talents
We’ve introduced a new guild feature that will provide options for players to earn guild experience in a variety of ways. Players can earn guild experience through leveling, reputation ranks, boss kills, Battleground and Arena wins, and profession ranks. The top twenty earners from the guild per day will contribute to the guild experience total.
With every acquired level, guilds will receive talent points that they can then spend towards their guild talent tree, which affects all guild members in the guild.

Additionally, guild experience is converted into guild currency that can be used to purchase a wide variety of rewards, such as guild profession plans and reagents, vanity items, and talent respecs.

Guild Professions
Guilds that use guild currency to purchase profession plans will be able to share any purchased plan with the rest of the guild via a vendor and skill trainer. Guilds are also able to create guild heirlooms; these items bind to the guild so that anyone in the guild will be able to acquire them. Just like the normal heirloom items, guild heirloom items will also scale with level and will support all armor and weapons.

Guild members will also be able to take advantage of being able to create guild-specific versions of items that require fewer or different reagents. The new reagents are purchased from guild vendors via guild currency, and there will be support for all professions.

Looking for Guild
With the Looking for Guild feature, we’re making it easier for players to find a guild. We’re also looking to provide guild leaders more options to make it easier to recruit new members. The new tool will provide filters based on various requirements and will have a simple and easy-to-use interface.

Guild Achievements
Players can earn achievements as a guild, with each requiring a minimum ratio of guild members to complete. We’ve also introduced new achievements that guilds can partake in. One example is becoming Grand Master in all professions.

Features
Guilds will receive a special guild news-feed that will show them updates on happenings within the guild such as achievements, boss kills, etc. Guilds will also have access to profession info for their members and more. In addition to these features, guilds will also be able to acquire a percentage of gold looted on boss kills that will go directly to the guild bank. Additionally, guilds will be able to invite other guilds to events.
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:11 am

Ye, have seen it.. Smile The guild talent tree also looks nice.. There are some screenshots of it on www.mmo-champion.com
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Happytree Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:18 am

wow this xpansion is going to be soooooo fun Very Happy
Happytree
Happytree

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:37 pm

Damn I got excited when I saw the trailer. Actually I just watched it a while ago but anyways. Razz The thing I especially like is that they're resurrecting the old content. I always liked the Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms zones more than outland and/or Northrend ones. Must... Play.... Cataclysm its time for cataclysm! - Page 2 478661
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:52 pm

And there will be flying in kalimdor ond eastern kingdoms.

FFS and when I remember I trudged along on wolfback to get those exploring achievments!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  jockepocke0 Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:58 am

i got a feeling i need a new computer for this expantion xD if it laggs now and then in only wotlk >.<

jockepocke0

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:20 am

Teshija wrote:And there will be flying in kalimdor ond eastern kingdoms.

FFS and when I remember I trudged along on wolfback to get those exploring achievments!

Actually don't think it was wasted efforts.. most of kalimdor of e. kingdom will be remodelled so maybe we will have to explore again.. Smile You might even have an achievement that new players can't get..
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:00 pm

There's also a 100+ minute long wowradio episode about Cataclysm, just downloaded it a few days ago and I like to listen to it while questing. I don't know if anyone else likes to listen to talk radio about WoW but it's pretty good (and funny!) imo, check it out. You can download the Cataclysm episode from here: http://wcradio.com/episodes
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  jockepocke0 Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:25 am

that radio is awsome Razz u should all listen to it Very Happy

jockepocke0

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:26 am

Yeah nice catch Bere i will defelently tune in...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:51 am

Was just looking over the screenshots of Cataclysm again and started wondering:

Is this Ghost Walker Post in Desolace? (LINK)

This is how Ghost Walker Post looks now:

its time for cataclysm! - Page 2 Ghost_Walker_Post

Talk about extreme makeover Surprised
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:41 am

Yeah it looks like ghoswalke post although i guess not everything changes...Smile and i for one think that is rather nice...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:02 am

Yes it is. Revamping of the world.
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderspy Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:03 am

Yup yup it looks pretty good, might come back at the expansion if I got some spare time for it that is Very Happy Hope its fine over there ya drug addicts! Wink
Spiderspy
Spiderspy

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:32 am

Spiderspy wrote:Yup yup it looks pretty good, might come back at the expansion if I got some spare time for it that is Very Happy Hope its fine over there ya drug addicts! Wink
Drug?? Noooo.... We don't do drugs, just WoW... Oh wait.. affraid
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:34 am

Might as well bump an old topic for this since it's related.

Looks like we're finally gonna get a big chunk of information-cake about cataclysm. I'm really excited about this.. Very Happy

Beginning Wednesday, April 7 we will begin releasing class previews containing an overview of some of the changes currently being planned for each of the 10 World of Warcraft classes. The type of information you can expect from these posts are a list of the new spells from 80-85, the new passive mastery bonuses for all talent trees, a brief outline of some of the talent changes we're currently planning, and in some cases new low level spells for select classes.

These changes will by no means be comprehensive, and are subject to change between now and the launch of the expansion. It's also important to understand that some classes are currently further along in the development process than others, and as a result the amount of information will vary from class to class. Please do not let this frustrate you should your class be amongst those which are on the "lighter" side of things, as all classes will receive the same level of design attention before the expansion is released. Additionally we'll be providing more information for all classes, especially as we move into the beta phase.

Below is the schedule for each class:

Shaman - April 7
Priest - April 7
Warlock - April 7

Warrior - April 8
Death Knight - April 8
Rogue - April 8

Hunter - April 9
Druid - April 9
Mage - April 9

Paladin - April 16*

These posts are being coordinated internationally so they'll be posted at different times throughout the day and night on the given dates to give players around the world the ability to see posts made at a convenient time. This thread will be updated with links directly to each class preview as they're posted.

*The paladin is still deep in development. Instead of giving a preview that would be potentially less comprehensive than the other classes we made the decision to post it when it's ready, in order to properly honor the paladin class and those that play them. The wait isn't too long however as we're expecting to be able to post it on April 16.
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  schaah Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:52 am

please please please Blizzard, Priests really need a new pet, the "altar-boy". When summon the altar-boy:
1. will raise the spirit of the priest

and

2. His song will stunn all male (and female orc) enemies in sigt.
schaah
schaah

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:35 pm

Well, after the news today about Shaman's loosing both Cure toxins and cleansing totem I really hope for some wild stuff for Shaman Smile

It annoys me that I will not be able to remove diseases and poison at all soon :S
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:35 am

schaah wrote:please please please Blizzard, Priests really need a new pet, the "altar-boy". When summon the altar-boy:
1. will raise the spirit of the priest

and

2. His song will stunn all male (and female orc) enemies in sigt.

Sometime im accualy amazed and little bit sceard about how your mind work... Shocked ...Very Happy

Bere: Where did you get this info? did i miss a link or somthing?
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  schaah Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:06 am

We both know that Im a guy with a very twisted mind. Very Happy
schaah
schaah

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:18 am

... and removing Cleansing Totem, Abolish Disease, and Abolish Poison from the game.

As previously mentioned, we are providing three dispel capabilities to all healing classes as follows:

* Druids will be able to dispel defensive magic, curses, and poison.
* Paladins will be able to dispel defensive magic, diseases, and poison.
* Priests will be able to dispel defensive magic, offensive magic, and disease.
* Shaman will be able to dispel defensive magic, offensive magic, and curses

Source

For some reason they see "Purge" as a dispel, however this one only dispel enemy buffs, the only PVE raid boss encounter I remember to have used it against is Lord Jaraxxus, so for now I really don't see this as an active dispelling mechanism for PVE at least.

And yes I know it's a decent spell for PVP, but Shaman in PVP-aspect is pretty much "poo" unless you wanna spam heal your teammates, that's just my opinion though, sry Moolove Smile
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:44 am

Hmm if you have to spec for dispel, dicurse and stuf as a healer i guess some healers might not spec it...Sad. I might be pesimistic here but that will give slackers the perfect excuse to not dispel, decurse etc...Sad. I might be reading it wrong though...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next